- Take the Day Off – If you haven’t started shopping, this will dedicate time specifically for shopping.
- Take Inventory – Make a list and be sure you are not missing anyone.
- Plan Your Route – Time is now of the essence. Utilize it efficiently.
- Budget – Keep track of your spending.
- Consider Gift Cards – Spa Packages, Massages, Manicures, Beauty/Salon, Movie Tickets, Restaurants, etc.
- Be Creative – Movie tickets for a new family along with babysitting service, a certificate for a future trip i.e. Disneyland, Skiing, etc., offer a service i.e. photography, artwork, cleaning, cooking, etc.
- Store Policy – Always read through the store policy just in case your gift needs to be returned or exchanged.
One-Minute Holiday Shopping Tips
Be the first to start the conversation!